- On sale!
- On sale!
With reduced weight and an efficient EC-motor, the HSA 66 is quiet, light, has increased cutting performance and maintains a constant stroke rate even during tough jobs. The wide tooth spacing and new droplet-shaped cutter geometry holds leaves and small branches more effectively in the teeth for a powerful cut. Machine life is also improved with a wear protective film under the cutting bar and new tip protector. The cutter blade is double sided.
Technical data Stihl HSA 66
Recommended battery AP 100
Rated voltage V 36
Battery life time AP 100 min 1) up to 72
Run time with AP 200 min 2) up to 144
Run time with AP 300 min 2) up to 180
Run time with AP 300 S min 3) up to 223
Battery life time AR 1000 min 1) up to 450
Battery life time AR 2000 min 1) up to 660
Run time with AR 3000 min 2) up to 800
Weight kg 4) 3.1
Sound pressure level dB(A) 5) 83
Sound power level dB(A) 6) 94
Vibration value, right m/s2 7) 2.3
Vibration value, left m/s2 7) 3.7
Total length cm 103
Cutting capacity mm 23
Tooth spacing mm 30
Stroke rate rpm 3.000
1) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
2) Run times may vary depending on application
3) Running times are reference values and may vary depending on the application.
4) Without battery
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
6) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
7) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
You might also like